The National Institute for the Psychotherapies (NIP) is a unique, non-profit postgraduate treatment center where you can see a highly-skilled therapist at a reduced fee.
We are proud to offer:
- Over 40 years of experience
- Sliding fees
- Convenient 57th Street location with connections to most subway and bus lines
- EMDR for trauma
- Flexible hours
- Culturally-sensitive treatment providers
- Contemporary psychodynamic-integrative approach
- NIP's comprehensive services include collaboration with off-site psychiatrists, psychopharmacologists and other appropriate specialists. As an out-patient facility, NIP is unable to offer emergency/crisis intervention or complicated medication management.